1. What kind of hate speech is Facebook cracking down on ?
` Facebook is cracking down on ” Anti – Women ” content.
2. Which specific advertiser did user petition to pull their advertisements from Facebook?
3. What is the name of the women’s rights group that wrote an open letter that started the petition against Facebook?
` The ” Women, Action and The Media. “
4. How many companies removed their advertising from Facebook?
` 15 Companies
5. In which country is Twitter being forced to hand over information on users who tweeted hate speech
6. What type of hate speech did the case involve?
` Twitter lost an appeal in a French High Court that will require them to release of the identities of users who have posted anti-Semitic comments on its site.
7. How much money will Twitter now have to pay for losing the case?
` $50 million to organizations that fight racism.
8. Which country did Twitter work with to ban tweets from a neo-Nazi group?